Chủ Nhật, 9 tháng 6, 2013

ACTUAL TEST 2 - ANSWER KEYS - Part 2

ACTUAL TEST 2
Tải audio Part 2 gồm 2 phần tại đây:  
Part 2_Listenting_Actual Test 2 (Q11 - Q25) 
Part 2_Listening_Actual Test 2 (Q26 - Q40) 

Part 2
Question 11: Where can I take the train to San Francisco? 

A: Every twenty minutes.
B: To San Francisco.
C: At gateway 4

Question 12: Has the parcel been shipped today?
A: Three times a day.
B: No, not yet.
C: A delivery person.

Question 13: Who will make the first speech at the conference?
A: Johnson's present was very nice.
B: There are no assignments.
C: Mr. Wang is starting.

Question 14: Where do I put this plate?
A: Yes, thank you. You can take a break.
B: You can put it over the kitchen counter.
C: He's at the restaurant.

Question 15: Does the bill include the federal sales tax? 
A: Yes, put your phone numbers.  
B: Yes, it has some tax included.
C: No, it's not on sale.

Question 16: When is the next flight to Jeju Island?
A: Certainly not.
B: It is much more expensive.
C: One hour from now.

Question 17: Can you give me a hand with this homework or should you go home right now?
A: I can help til about 3 p.m.
B: Yes, I have some of my own.
C: I left it in the classroom.

Question 18: Madonna is going to keep her part-time work, isn't she?
A: I broke up with her.
B: Come a little early, if you can.
C: Yes, she likes working.
Question 19: What makes you take so long?
A: The bread is especially delicious here.
B: We can cut the sliced raw tuna. 
C: I got a long distance call from my mother-in-law.

Question 20: If I remember correctly, they've met before, haven't they?
A: He made an apology.
B: I don't have another appointment until 2.
C: They went to the same university.

Question 21: Why did the art gallery delay the art presentation?
A: It is my second time visiting here.
B: The elevator is out of order.
C: I'll send my work by tomorrow.

Question 22: Is it too hot in here or is it alright the way it is?
A: Let's give him a call.
B: I'm okay, thank you.
C: It's too chilly.

Question 23: When is Jason coming to the bus stop?
A: I will contact him later today.
B: No, I've never seen Jason before.
C: Last Tuesday was the memorial day.

Question 24: Do you mind sitting over there?
A: Of course not.
B: No, I like here.
C: No, that's not mine.

Question 25: There is going to be a shower this afternoon, isn't there?
A: At the headquarters, I guess.
B: Yes, but I'm taking a day off anyway.
C: No, my mom is coming this Friday.

Question 26: What was your inquiry, Mr. King?
A: I wanted to figure out this Math equation.
B: I had no spare time talking with Mr. King.
postpone
C: Yes, she did ask a brilliant question.
 

Question 27: Did your team win the last season?
A: Thanks a lot! We've been working hard.
B: That's exactly what people call it.
C: The season was postponed temporarily.

Question 28: I really liked watching this movie, didn't you?
A: Money would be better for me.
B: I will get my paycheck tomorrow.
C: Oh! The actresses were amazing.

Question 29: I heard that somebody in this firm could help me solve this matter.
A: You should talk to my department manager.
B: Where are the newspaper ads?
C: Yes, we construct commercial sites.   
 

Question 30: What sort of transportation do you use to get to work?
A: Yes, if you can finish on time.
B: I'm used to doing it.

C: On foot.

Question 31: Don't you want to read the recipes first?
A: On March the twentieth
B: I've made the dish so many times.
C: Go in the other direction

Question 32: Can you tell me where I can find French written books?
A: Yes, he's such an excellent writer.
B: At 8pm, I guess.
C: There's one bookstore in downtown.

Question 33: Who should I call concerning the lawsuit?
A: No, Mr Sakimoto doesn't wear business suits every day.
B: I'm on vacation until next Monday.
C: You ought to talk to Mr. Hong first.

Question 34: Did you reserve seats in advance?
A: We had such a good time.
B: Yes, I did it last week.
C: This is the headquarters.

Question 35: Don't you have to register for the next semester?
A: We just sold one.
B: The cash register
C: No, I can do it until next Monday.

Question 36: Do you want to receive a booklet for Hawaii?
A: I'm sorry but I can't.
B: It's very kind of you.
C: I received the package this morning.

Question 37: Isn't she beautiful at the age of seventy three?
A: Yes, it's one of the most expensive areas.
B: Yes, I can do it. Thanks.
C: Yes, she is such an adorable lady.

Question 38: Will you have your homework done by 4 or will it be late?
A: It's just 1 o'clock in the morning.
B: I will get the work done by 4.
C: He took a leave.

Question 39: Do you know how much money you earned today?
A: Thanks a lot.
B: Keep the exact changes, please.
C: It hasn't been counted yet.

Question 40: Has anybody applied for the assistant job?
A: Ms. Wilson said she did.
B: I don't have a diary with me.
C: No, it's relatively cheap.

1 comments: